Telecomms & Voice Services
Staff at Shack West have been working in the telecomms, voicemail & electronic messaging industries for over 20 years.
This includes technical support, installations, moves and changes, as well as application development, project management, document-writing and training.
We install and maintain Voice over IP telecomms systems and networks, like these:
- The Australian-owned Jingl cloud-based PBX solution;
- Tadiran Telecom‘s Coral UCx and IPx500 systems;
- Cisco’s Unified Communications UC540W series for SMEs; and
- the open-source Asterisk VOIP server.
We also know legacy systems, like:
- Nortel Meridian SL1-NT and -ST;
- CustomNet Spectrum ACD;
- NEC systems like the DK and NDK keyphone systems; and the NEAX 2400 SDS, and ICS 110, 120 and 140 PABX systems; and
- Ericsson systems like the MD110.
We’re also pretty good with Voicemail and Electronic Messaging. We’ve worked with:
- The AVST CallXpress family, from the early days of CX 3.3 on IBM OS/2, through to the modern-day CallXpress 8 platform
- The award-winning OpenText RightFax; and
- CPS Technology Group’s Integrator family of IVR and Unified Messaging products
Contact us now for help with your voice services needs.